Believing that marriage is a sacred covenant relationship designed by God at creation (Gen 2) to reflect the intimate covenant relationship between Christ and His Bride, the Church (Eph 5), we at AHM are committed to helping marriages fulfill their created design and purpose for God's glory. We do this through various teaching and mentoring venues that are biblically centered and relationally focused.
Getting to the Heart of Marriage
This powerful weekend is designed to move your marriage forward by giving you and your spouse:
- The experience of life-giving connection that is too often missing in marriage.
- Important practical tools that can develop heart-felt connection that will help break long held destructive relational cycles.
- New ways of thinking about yourself, your spouse and your marriage from a God-centered understanding that encourages emotional healing, personal growth and a deepened trust in God.
This weekend has proven very valuable for both healthy and hurting marriages.
Rekindling the Heart
Rekindling The Heart events are designed for the alumni of the Getting to the Heart of Marriage weekend. Its purpose is to encourage and help couples continue on the marital journey learned during the marriage retreat weekend by:
- Reconnecting with couples met through the Retreat
- Meeting new couples who have been on prior Retreats
In building such a community we are reminded that we are not alone in the reality of marital struggles as we encourage one another to be intentional about working on our marriages.